Wednesday 1 April 2015

Anita's April 2015 message

"Success is the best deodorant!"
- Hollywood actress Elizabeth Taylor

It was a strange month. There was so much excitement and OTT expectations from so many quarters. And mostly outside the world of dance.

A family wedding of my favourite niece had me prepped with all guns firing as a producer of several events. Planning and executing weddings today calls for nuanced management and people skills.  Indian women have it as a natural ability and it is mostly undervalued and unappreciated. I have to admit that my many years of producing weekly television shows and later creating and staging my own dance works and festivals over the past 35 years has more than equipped me for the vagaries of human ego, erratic behaviour and substandard vendors.


Read Anita's message in the site

No comments:

Post a Comment