Sunday 18 September 2016

From diets to lifestyle changes: Being in the driver’s seat - Sathya Nagaraj - Not just anyBODY: a health and fitness column

I’ve recently embarked on a journey of taking back control of my body, and the results have been rewarding. I’m here to share some of those secrets, tips and recipes with you, so like me, you can begin to see the advantages of a change in lifestyle, rather than a new fad diet. Many of us women have tried at least some of the trendy diets, such as the Israeli army diet, Cabbage soup diet, Atkins diet, the 5:2 diet and so on and so forth. But our body is mostly in the yo yo mode and a very small percentage of us have succeeded in shedding any weight at all and, more  importantly, keeping it off......
  

Without further adieu, here is introducing the Go Green Smoothie!
Go Green Smoothie

1 comment:

  1. Sathya I just loved your style of writing and more importantly the content ,
    I've personally witnessed your weight loss and so can vouch for the advice you've imparted via your blog .
    Looking forward to more of your blogs.
    Well done !

    ReplyDelete